Old March 19th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Introducing the newest member of our family...

What a great housemate you have Kristi!

Our two cats have partitioned the cat tree into "his" and "hers"
zones. The cats get along really well, but the upper platform is
Spock Territory and Persephone just *will not* go there. The swinging
basket, however, is Persephone's and Spock feigns deep disinterest in
it.

So funny.

Tish

On 18 Mar 2006 18:36:37 -0800, "Mischief"
wrote:

I came home from visiting my family for christmas and was on the phone
talking to my mother telling her i had a safe flight; and was opening
the front door when i saw it.

"Kristi? what's wrong?"

"Uh, nothing Mom...but there's a cat tree in the apartment."

I said goodbye and called my roommate, "Uh do you know anything about a
cat tree in our apartment?"

"Oh yeah, I know a little about it. Merry Christmas!"

Mischief took to it immediately, since it was a high perch for her to
oversee her domain. Imp took a while longer but eventually warmed up
to it.

Mayhem likes it too, but doesn't spend a lot of time on it, mainly
since she knows it's Mischief's perch. But one time i did catch her at
the top.

Give Scout and Silver time, they should warm up to it.

Kristi