Old October 9th 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Default Where is Harri Roadcat??

Oh, there yu are Harri!! I wuz gettin wurreed that maybe yu mite be wayting
fur me tu pik yu up. Heeer, I brot yu sum flowers. (handing her a carefully
arranged bunch of punk and yellow tinted carnations) I will do whateffa yu
wants to do, Harri, would yu lyke sum nip tea or a mousicle or sumfing? Or
else we cud joyn in tha kitten bouncing going on over there.
Congo gallantly

Do fowlers are lovely! Fangu, Congo. [Harri gives Congo a nose-touch]
How about we join tha kitten bouncing? Then we could mebbe sit down wif
some nip tea.

Harri