Old July 3rd 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Stress Test

Jofirey wrote:

I have to go in later this morning for an echo cardiogram and a stress
test (chemical) then tomorrow for a rest test.

I'm not a happy camper. I've been trying to just not think about it,
which was working fairly well until I made the coffee this morning and
them remembered, (and Charlie reminded me, bless him) that I can't
have any caffeine. Or anything to eat or drink but a few sips of
water. I'm hungry and I want my coffee. Especially since I already
made it and it smells good.

So I'm somewhat miserable and feeling sorry for myself. Especially as
I know in a few hours I'm going to be a lot more miserable.

I could use some hugs and purrs for an uneventful day.

Ugh! Especially with the air being so bad. That stuff does get into
buildings. Purrs for it to be over quickly! (I had a stress test once,
not fun!)

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^