Old January 30th 14, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Payment Methods for Boyfriend

On 1/30/2014 10:31 AM, MaryL wrote:
In finally got through using this telephone number (calling from the
United States): 011 44 1509814505

The other numbers that were provided would not work from this location,
and wire transfer would have been extremely expensive.

The woman I spoke to was friendly and said they have received a number
of similar calls. She seemed delighted at the process.

MaryL

I'm sure she's quite surprised at the number of people calling to donate
to Boyfie's care!

I wish I could help but I just had to pay to have the alarm system in
the house repaired and a substantial amount of money owed to the "club".
Continued purrs for Boyfie to get over this nearly tragic event will
have to suffice.

Jill