Old January 30th 14, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Payment Methods for Boyfriend

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

On 1/30/2014 10:31 AM, MaryL wrote:
In finally got through using this telephone number (calling from the
United States): 011 44 1509814505

The other numbers that were provided would not work from this location,
and wire transfer would have been extremely expensive.

The woman I spoke to was friendly and said they have received a number
of similar calls. She seemed delighted at the process.

MaryL

I'm sure she's quite surprised at the number of people calling to donate
to Boyfie's care!

I wish I could help but I just had to pay to have the alarm system in
the house repaired and a substantial amount of money owed to the "club".
Continued purrs for Boyfie to get over this nearly tragic event will
have to suffice.

Jill

~~~~~~
I'm sure that' all Tweed would want. She has made it clear that she does
not expect donations and she does not want anyone to send donations if it
would be financially difficult.

MaryL