Old September 20th 17, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Walk of Remembrance

Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On 2017-08-09 23:58:30 +0000, cshenk said:

Dan Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

The walk is currently maintained by Jan Buzard. She can be
reached on Facebook (in the Meowchat Stories group, for
instance), or via email at .
And in case I forgot to post it earlier, when Melissa
joined her kitties at the Rainbow Bridge the walk moved to
http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html

THats the address I have been using. No reply. I am not a
facebook type.

I'll see if I can contact Jan on Facebook and find out the
status of that email account.

THanks Dan!

I chatted with Jan on Facebook yesterday. She has been extremely
busy so hasn't had time to respond to emails sent to the Walk
email address, but she expects to do so early next week.

Dan

Thanks Dan, she's edited in new one aready and contact established.
I was worried something have happened to her but she seems ok.

--

I've ben following this thread since back from vacation on the 18th.
I'm looking forward to checking the completed list for the next

(a 2foot sneaks in, she just sent Jan a spreadsheet that generates HTML
for the list and will be tag teaming with her).