Old January 30th 04, 08:20 PM
Christopher Havlicek

Rainy-Day-Laughter wrote:

My almost-grown part-Simmy, Josiah, is one of the most playful
snipped for server

characteristic about Josi: when he's playful (which is almost all
the time he's awake and/or not eating), a thin ridge of fur down his
spine stands at attention. He's not frightened or anything, he's
just being a "demon spawn", crazy with energy and play, but I'm
curious to know if anyone's ever seen this Stegosaurus trait in
other cats. Thanks.

Hazard, my foundling feline from the university, shows the same type
of ridge when he's fired up for playtime. He doesn't get as much
attention as he should (bad cat dad, *bad*), so he's almost always fired
up for playtime..

He also carpet surfs, laying down on his belly or side and pulling
himself around on the carpet, and even does that up and down the stairs.
That's just one of the ways he earned his name. Of course, when he does
that, the static electricity makes his fur go in *all* sorts of
different directions.

Purrs-

Chris and the Fairfax felines