Old January 30th 04, 11:27 PM
Mischief

First of all, I was laughing when I saw the pic of Presto. That was
cute!

Missy will occasionally get a small "spine" when she's playing, and
definitelyl when she's mad. Once she was growling at my bedroom
window at a cat who was walking across the wall. She wouldn't stop
growling! But then there are times when she and Imp are playing tag
that I'll see a slight one

missy mnnbghf get off the v0hrshnag
key7board!!
sorry..........i need to scritch her majesty...............

Imp did one funny thing though he was playing with Mischief on their
cat tree and Imp kinda fell off. Of course he walked away with the
classic "I meant to do that" look, but his TAIL. Instead of being
completely poofed like a raccoon's tail, only a small section in the
MIDDLE of his tail was poofed! It reminded me of a snake who just
eaten and they have a bulge in the middle. My roommate and I were
laughing so hard, cause he walked around with that small poof on his
tail for at least 5 minutes!

Kristi