Old January 31st 04, 04:55 AM
Marina

"Mischief" wrote

Imp did one funny thing though he was playing with Mischief on their
cat tree and Imp kinda fell off. Of course he walked away with the
classic "I meant to do that" look, but his TAIL. Instead of being
completely poofed like a raccoon's tail, only a small section in the
MIDDLE of his tail was poofed! It reminded me of a snake who just
eaten and they have a bulge in the middle. My roommate and I were
laughing so hard, cause he walked around with that small poof on his
tail for at least 5 minutes!

Nikki does that frequently, and apparently for no specific reason. She will
walk around with a poof in the middle of her tail, or sometimes at the base
or at the top. I'll ask her what poofed her tail, but she just looks
innocently at me and unpoofs it. It is hilarious.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki