Old December 5th 03, 12:24 PM
Luvskats00

writes

Delta did not cause the death. As you've said, the family dropped the
ball. Boycott the family, not the airline. It could have happened on
any other airline. Be realistic.
So you contacted Delta. What did they tell you?

Delta never responded back. I made another attempt to reach a rep on Friday and
was unsuccessful. Somebody did post (here) that they heard it was the mistake
of a Delta employee who put the cat in an unheated cargo hold. I blame Delta
AND the family. I also forwarded the (NBC NEWS) link of the story to several
newspapers columnists. I hope to hear a followup at some point.