Old February 14th 20, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Prince gets to take a ride to pickup Mona and Luko

Benni Kitten wrote:

Luko speaks up. He's a slow deliberate sort of fellow, the sort
with deep thoughts and not long on talk.

"Welcome Benni! Our New Meowmie sez dis weekend will be fireplace.
Wez glad to share warm hearth space wif us anna friends. Wez share
nibblez anna fuds anna warm boops. Bring friends. Iz be happi ta
meet dem."

Mona tucks her nose in to chat too. She is loquacious and kind to
the roots of her cells. If she seems a litle scatterbrained, it's
because she's super smart so 'gets it right away' then moves on
fast to the next thing.

"Great Benni! A real fireplace in use is awesome! Kin you tell
maiself how many you think will be here so I kin plan kitty litter
ana see what meowmie has fur treats? Wez starting to find out why
it's 'Chez Shenk's' here. Dey Cook! Not jus open a can! I
askeded Meowmie ana she sez dey got LOTS of shrimp, cream, sour
cream (she sez kittahs like sour cream inna small finger load ana I
agreez habing tried it), bacon ana all sorts of other stuff. OH!
WEZ got BIG TV fur CAT ana DOGGIE shows! Our Cat tree wont hold
meny of us at once, but youz welcume to check it out! wez just take
turns as fits 3 atta time."

Fangu fur your generosity! I figger it will be me an Freddie and
Thomas, an I fink mebbe mine mean sisfur Franny might follow, and
mine brofurs Sammy an Ranger, if dat's alright.

An do fudz sounds WUNNERFUL! Mine hoomins nefur cook for us.

Mona says: Ohh dat works! Wez helped our new daddy-2foot get wood all
stacked. Its dropping to 20F fairly fast anna 30f will be high
tomorrow here. Luko is hunkering into his furr but maiself has not
grown it all back since dey stole it to unhide da fleapests. Dey
gotted all dem fleapests so its a gud deal furr maiself but mai fur is
not much mre dan an inch long yet. Pweeze tell dem to not laugh too
hard at mee? I'z new here anna not sure iffn dey will pick on mee fur
it....

Meowmie cooks all da time anna when she isnt, daddy-2foot is! Breakfust
wus scrambled eggs wif shrimps anna kibble on da side. Fur lunch wez
got ducky broth wif a bit of cream anna tiny bit of ducky fat which
helps wif furballs.

Prince wuz here today anna said wez doing really gudgud at ASL-C/D! Iz
better at saying it wif hands but Luko is tryong to learen how to read
wif his paws! He runs dem over bumps in paper anna can spell it out
mostly but he's only ben at it for a bit.

Luko breaks in: I folks, settling in fine. Welcome to all our guests
and we will be ready. Meowmie wants to cater ana da fuds is extemely
gud.

Mona looks at Luko and gives him a happi boop.