Old February 16th 20, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Prince gets to take a ride to pickup Mona and Luko

Benni Kitten wrote:

Luko speaks up. He's a slow deliberate sort of fellow, the sort
with deep thoughts and not long on talk.

"Welcome Benni! Our New Meowmie sez dis weekend will be fireplace.
Wez glad to share warm hearth space wif us anna friends. Wez share
nibblez anna fuds anna warm boops. Bring friends. Iz be happi ta
meet dem."

Mona tucks her nose in to chat too. She is loquacious and kind to
the roots of her cells. If she seems a litle scatterbrained, it's
because she's super smart so 'gets it right away' then moves on
fast to the next thing.

"Great Benni! A real fireplace in use is awesome! Kin you tell
maiself how many you think will be here so I kin plan kitty litter
ana see what meowmie has fur treats? Wez starting to find out why
it's 'Chez Shenk's' here. Dey Cook! Not jus open a can! I
askeded Meowmie ana she sez dey got LOTS of shrimp, cream, sour
cream (she sez kittahs like sour cream inna small finger load ana I
agreez habing tried it), bacon ana all sorts of other stuff. OH!
WEZ got BIG TV fur CAT ana DOGGIE shows! Our Cat tree wont hold
meny of us at once, but youz welcume to check it out! wez just take
turns as fits 3 atta time."

Fangu fur your generosity! I figger it will be me an Freddie and
Thomas, an I fink mebbe mine mean sisfur Franny might follow, and
mine brofurs Sammy an Ranger, if dat's alright.

An do fudz sounds WUNNERFUL! Mine hoomins nefur cook for us.

Meowmie trotts out with a big bowl of shrimp and a smaller one of
chopped salmon. Luko helps by grabbing a jug of heavy cream and adding
it to a big gravy pouring dish and putting that on the table. Mona
gets plates and little cups for cream.

Meowmie brings over the big turkey platter and lays 3 lbs of cooked
bacon to one side, and a bunch of pulled Southern pork on the other.
She adds a few leaves of endive and adds a small bowl of sour cream.
She then adds a big bowl of doggie kibble with a big spoon as Luko adds
a smaller one with a smaller spoon of kittah kibble and some bowls.

They is ready!

Meowmie also takes hot bread out of the oven, freshly baked and sets up
a spread on the coffee table in what was once the garage, now a family
room.

Prince arrives with his 2foot who goes to the family room after smiling
at the main living room table. He's 'in the know'. Meantime, Prince
helps bring in wood for the evening.

"Hai all! Wez ready!" says Mona as Luko nodds.