Old July 17th 09, 07:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Netmask

Default The Magic No 5- How To Cure Hemroids

co.man wrote:
In some cases, natural therapy is actually better than modern
medicine.
Hemorrhoids are ugly expressions of an ailment.
I learned how to cure hemroids.
Here 5 of the most recommended simple home remedies can help
hemorroids cure
1. Get more fiber in your diet.
2. Get regular.
3. Lose weight.
4. Drink plenty of plain water.
5. Go for regular walks.
But I found another No 5, The Magical No. 5. Has worked wonders for
me.
Are you hemorrhoids suffer? Go and take it!

http://www.squidoo.com/about_howtocurehemroids

My cats have never had hemorrhoids - mostly soft poo's. I don't think
taking cat remedies for one's self is a good idea co.man unless you are
a computer literate cat?