Old February 17th 05, 10:51 PM
Adam

Louise finally had to do the recount herself, because of the conspiracy
to deny her a recount, and she admits that she didn't win THIS TIME.

She is now going to carry out the appropriate part of her campaign
promises, and beat up everyone who didn't vote for her. She hopes you
will be as prompt and as dedicated in carrying out all of your campaign
promises.

I'm glad that this is finally resolved. I'll be working on my campaign
promises, but they're long term ones that will take longer to finish.

Do you know if she wants a government position? As long as another
kitty doesn't already have it, she can have any position she wants?

Secy of Offense!

BTW, will she be beating me up?

Clarence

U vote 4 me?