Old November 10th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Is this weird or is it me?

On 10 Nov, 13:25, wrote:

Well, better she think it's cute than that deciding the dog is ugly
and she doesn't like her anymore. Or that she's just horribly upset at
her "disfigurement". Maybe she's just trying to see something positive
about a terrible experience? Maybe it's just relief that her dog
survived?

Maybe but it just struck me as odd that she mentioned the dog looked
"really more cute" before telling me about tjhe surgery

If I'd had that done to one of the Furballs I'd be sobbing with relief
that they'd made it through surgery and were eating before saying
anyhting about the cuteness

Then again I am an expert of reactions to trauma? When Mick's sister
called me to say he passed away on Friday night my first comment was
"He can't be dead! I owe him twenty quid!"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs