Old May 19th 05, 01:31 AM
Mary

"Lee" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Hi Lee,

Where do you live? (The no-kill where I volunteer has a beautiful set
of 2 year old brothers - lol). I echo what Mary said - sounds like a
good set-up and you will be doing a wonderful thing by keeping

together
a pair who love each other. Do use Petfinder as well, it can totally
help you identify a likely suspect or two .... (and e-mail me if

you're
anywhere near the Bay Area).

I live far away from the Bay Are, but Petfinders has been a fabulous
resource. We have several no-kill shelters in the area also. I am
certain that our biggest problem will be not being able to take in more
than just 2 cats!

I bet. I just wanted to say that I think it is a fabulous idea to adopt
2 adult cats. I have only adopted adults and have never been sorry--
and only cats are just not as happy as cats with feline companions.