Old March 17th 09, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default Spring Cleaning and Cats

wrote:
On Mar 14, 6:22 pm, Lynne wrote:

Thank you for this reminder. What about Simple Green? I use this now
and assumed it is safe but realized that I don't know.

http://www.simplegreen.com/pdfs/09A_..._green_pad.pdf

It is safe.

But, if you have any doubts about any chemicals or cleaners, MSDS are
available by law from the maker - and very nearly all of them are
available on-line with just a simple Google Search.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Peter, thank you! I'll be sure to check anything else I might use,
though I think with the vinegar and water for the floors and the simple
green or magic erasers for pretty much everything else, we're good!

Now if someone could tell me how Rudy developed retractable thumbs, I'd
be set. The little sneak can open baby locks and food storage bins!
Caught him with his whole front in the dog food bin just snacking away!
I've already changed all the door knobs in this house...