Old September 17th 12, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue,alt.pets.cats,rec.gardens,misc.consumers.house
Higgs Boson

Default Fences - Cats - DIY?

On Sep 15, 5:16*pm, "Bill Graham" wrote:
Higgs Boson wrote:

Hic jacet lapin! *Fluoridation. *Betcha the other examples are on the
same level...

Yes. - The unconstitutional level. Like taking $4000 of my tax money and
giving it to that welfare bum down the block with rusty cars all over his
front lawn so he could buy himself a new car, while I pedeled a bicycle to
work for ten years.... You better vote early next November, cause when I
vote, I will be so mad I will tear the lever off the machine.....

I AM voting early Thought I would be out of the country, so ordered
an ballot that's supposed to arrive early Oct.

If you tear off the lever, your vote might not count, and you would
probably be arrested.

Hmm....OK, go ahead...

HB