Old September 15th 04, 10:21 PM
TBird

Oh my god...

wrote in message
Here are some cute kitten pictures that a friend sent me. My favorite
is the very stripey one hanging from a strip of cloth by its front
claws - now that's one determined kitty!

I'd vote for kittens any day!! (You'll understand that comment once
you see the site - it's a bit bizarre, and definitely stretches a
single joke on and on and on, but I still got a few chuckles.)

http://www.thepoorman.net/archives/003149.html

Joyce

That is too funny!
"
Kittens and puppies are the same. They're both corrupt. The system is
corrupt.

Vote ferret.

A.

Posted by: Athenae at September 13, 2004 08:15 AM "

That may be my fave line of the bunch....

TBird ----- fence sitting....or is that exactly what the kittens WANT me to
do...?