Old July 5th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default CAT LADY WANTED

Good luck friend.
"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Untamed Tiger" wrote in message

I'm SO happy to see that this posting has provided such amusement for
everyone..... :-( Apparently all of you are deliriously happy and
content and have found suitable mates, but I have not.... My
congratulations to all of you who have been blessed with attractiveness,
wit and social graces, but I seem to be lacking, since I have been alone
my whole life, and have not been as fortunate. I posted this during an
especially lonely spell in an attempt to reach out to someone... but
go on babbling about vacuum cleaners.... that's just fine. :-(

John

I know how you feel 2 times burned now if a new one is in the stars
she can find me I am not looking anymore unless it is a red head 25 year
old that can out cook me than the game is a foot