Old July 5th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default CAT LADY WANTED

"Untamed Tiger" wrote in message

I'm SO happy to see that this posting has provided such amusement
for
everyone..... :-( Apparently all of you are deliriously happy
and
content and have found suitable mates, but I have not.... My
congratulations to all of you who have been blessed with
attractiveness,
wit and social graces, but I seem to be lacking, since I have been
alone
my whole life, and have not been as fortunate. I posted this during
an
especially lonely spell in an attempt to reach out to someone...
but
go on babbling about vacuum cleaners.... that's just fine. :-(

John

You aren't playing fair. You post a personal ad on a cat anecdote
group as your introduction, you really can't expect everyone to take
it seriously.

Especially if you have read the group at all. We aren't famous for
taking much of anything (other than our furkids) all that seriously.

After a quick google search, I doubt you will find many new friends
here.

For the record I doubt the pervert even had a cat named Shadow.

Jo