Old November 14th 18, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kitten

Default Skwirrel

Hehe, funny - sorry for your fingers.
I saw squirrel in the subject and thought of Rat, she also reminded me of a
squirrel, I didn't know she had more in common with them than looks.
She also earnt some fame for missing the target, hands, fingers or bowl, but
whether it was epilepsy related, simply poor vision or a combo of both,
can't be sure.
You'd hear this clunk sound and it was Rat going for nibbles and grabbing
the side of the metal bowl instead...
Thanks for tidbit of info, I wouldn't have guessed.

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
I was looking out the back door yesterday and there was a black squirrel
splayed out on the deck sunning itself. I was surprised by how relaxed it
looked. We don't have red squirrels here, just the larger black and grey
squirrels. But this year we actually have a red squirrel and it's a real
runt. Even smaller than the red squirrels I remember as a kid. It's also has
a serious screw loose, it will attack anything and even bitch at you while
it's eating the peanuts we feed the birds. Where do you think the peanuts
come from genius?

Quite a few years ago there was a baby black squirrel that lost it's mother,
so we sort of adopted it. It would come to the door every day looking for
its peanuts. One day I made the mistake of trying to feed it by hand. Did
you know that squirrels have very poor close up vision? Ouch.