Old July 2nd 03, 05:55 AM
Anti-Flag

"Joe" wrote in message
(corrected quoting)

(Nadine) wrote:
Joe wrote:

Your WebTV newsreader doesn't work.

Works just fine, thank you

No one can follow conversations in which you particapate because your

WebTV
newsreader misquotes everything.

Find a friend who can help you fix that.

Advantage is one of the safest products on the market and is far from
being relatively new.

Flea collars have been around much longer than Advantage.

Not only have I read the directions I have attended a few seminars
on the product so I know how it works.

You wrote:
it stays on the hair follicles

http://www.nofleas.com/Advantage-for-Cats.asp
... apply the solution directly on the skin.

hair follicles are in the skin, its the name of the things hair grow out of.

It doesn't cause the tremors like some over the counter products
(Hartz, bio spot ect.)
Nor have there been any reported cases of it killing any animals!
(If you can post some I would be interested).

Maybe, but I find curious the fact that the side effects are not listed on
Bexar's web site. I thought all drugs have side effects, especially
prescription only drugs.

Flea collars are nothing but a waste of money,

Provide some evidence of that. There must be some clinical studies.

They work just fine in my experience.

I could really [not] care less.

That is precisely what your answer sounds like. Also probably why you do
not bother to properly format your replies. Then you harp on having been

vet tech for 16 years when anyone questions your carelessness.

well maybe you should look in a mirror, because you are an ass.

At least I make an effort to give accurate, considerate information.