Old July 2nd 03, 05:06 PM
default

I dont know who Baxer is but Bayer Pharmaceuticals makes Advantage...

Nadine wrote:

Joe maybe you'll be able to understand me this way. Advantage is
to be applied as close to the skin as possible so that it can travel up
the hair follicles, it is not absorbed into the system. It works and is
extremely safe.
I have been a tech. for 18 years not 16. But I didn't "harp"
on that at all, heck I didn't even mention it to you, until now and only
because you brought it up. Of course that has nothing to do with how my
posts look. Sorry if my posting skills don't meet your requirements.
I don't have the time to perfect them as I spend most of my time dealing
with real life animal care.
If flea collars worked so well then why was flea control so
impossible (without bathing the animal, and treating the house/yard with
harsh chemicals ect...constantly-not that that worked well either) all
those years before Advantage/Frontline came onto the market?
As for you saying, "At least I make an effort to give accurate,
considerate information." LMAO. nothing you say is considerate, just
nasty. But that seems to be the norm in here.
And I asked you to show some studies showing where Advantage has
killed any animal.

Nadine