Old March 15th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default Weaning Levi?

Well just as Cybercat predicted, I have a nearly full grown cat attached to
my face a lot of the time. As cute as he is (and he's the cutest cat
EVER), I've been cutting him back on his suckling time recently. I guess
tonight he decided he was going to get his lip no matter what.

I was standing in the kitchen, and, since he follows me everywhere, he was
on the floor at my feet. He looked up at me, meowed, and when I looked
down at him he jumped straight up from the floor onto my chest, with his
front feet on my shoulder. I was shocked at the feat--I'm not short at
5'6"! Thankfully my hands were empty so I immediately cradled him in my
arms and then of course I let him suckle for a while. I've never had a cat
jump on me like that--I figure he earned some lip.

--
Lynne