Old August 15th 03, 07:53 AM
Yoj

"John Biltz" wrote in message
thlink.net...
My chest and stomach are very sore. Bruiser likes to knead. He

always
has but since I came back from vacation he seems almost obsessed with

it.
If he jumps up on me he starts kneading. My chest and stomach have
spots on them that hurt when I just touch them. I have had to start
putting him down as soon as he starts, it is just too painful. The

only
other alternative I can think of is trimming his claws. I hate to do
that on an outdoor cat because he may need all the claw he has. I

guess
the name Bruiser really fits.

Trimming his claws could be doing him a favor. I get reminded to trim
my (indoor/outdoor) cats' claws periodically when they get a claw caught
on something.

Joy