Old July 26th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Heat Pump and A/C

outsider wrote:

Heat pumps are popular where the need for A/C is high but the need for heat
is not great. In those locations heat pumps are economical compared to
other sources but I don't think they can produce enough heat for northern
locations. I think that is how it works.

OK, then I doubt I have a heat pump. It might produce enough heat for
the winter here, but we don't have a great need for A/C. Most homes do
not have A/C around here. It's often foggy and cool in the summer, with
the occasional very hot day, but not enough of them to justify installing
central air conditioning.

--
Joyce ^..^