Old February 1st 11, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default Big snow coming

I've been doing lots of spring cleaning (or better termed, decade
cleaning, since we've been living in the same house for 10 years). I'm
getting rid of stuff to Goodwill and have boxes to put the stuff in.
Just about every time I go to get an empty one, it's no longer empty,
but has a fur ball in it, who does not want to be disturbed.

Well, dat is one of da clauses in our Kitty Contracts; we haf to fill up
all da empty bokses we find, to da bestest of our ability.

Ranger

--
The Mighty Rangerman!