Old September 3rd 04, 11:03 PM
jmcquown

Sir Weeble Wobblybottom wrote:
Hi, my name is Sir Weeble Wobblybottom, but most of you know me as
Weeble, and this is my story as best as I can remember it. Mommy
thinks I'm napping, so don't tell her that I'm used her pooter

I'm Sir Weeble Wobblybottom, and she had better not forget it! After
all, Mommy's told me many time that my picture's are on the internet,
and that
I'm famous!!!!

This is Persia. Mom went to the store and she doesn't know I know how to
type; please don't tell her. Weebles, you *are* famous! I love you and I
love your stories even if you did try to stuff some kittens into the card
your Mommy sent to me. I don't want no kittens!

Mommy talked to that guy she says she loves, John, and he was saying I would
probably like it where he lives. He has lots of land and said I could go
outside. Mommy protested about me going outside, saying I don't have
something called "natural defenses". I would have to agree with her on
that. I don't like "outside".

Sometimes I want to go out in what Mom calls my "kitty walk" and that's
okay. I can play with some pine needles and she makes sure there is a dish
with water in it. If I meow she lets me escape and I run right for the same
door she let me in the first time.

This guy she calls John has two cats, Midnight and Kidder. He also has
three dogs. He seems to think I'll get along with them. I haven't liked
other cats and certainly not dogs. But, I might. He says this place is
large. I manage to get along with Peaches, who is a small parrot. Of
course I love watching the birds and squirrels outside but Peaches is
different. There used to be budgies named Rachel and Ariel here and they
were different, too. They were just pretty birds, not to be messed with.
But they went to a place called the Rainbow Bridge. It sounds nice but I
hope I don't go there too soon. I'm only 5 years old.

My belly fur is starting to grow back from where they did that thing called
"surgery". I was embarrassed but it didn't seem to bother Mom. She still
rubbed my belly; it tickled and she didn't rub hard. My fur is growing back
and now I like that she tickles my belly again.

Sometimes I do "Upside-downey-head" and it makes her laugh. Sometimes I
cover my face with my paw and she thinks that is cute. Sometimes I curl up
next to her when she is asleep and I lay my head on her hand. She thinks
she's petting me but really I'm petting her. She needs petting. She hasn't
seen this "John" guy in months. He does call her on the phone and tell her
he loves her and then she gets all happy.

But when she gets *too* happy she puts me in that cat carry thing and I wind
up in a cage in this place that stinks of where they did my "surgery". The
same place that I was in a couple of months ago when they did something they
called "removing stones and a tumor". Yeah, shaved belly, all embarrassed.

She's getting too happy again. The phone keeps ringing. I just know she's
going away soon.

Persia