Old July 28th 03, 05:08 AM

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:39:29 +0100, "Blurbubble"
wrote:

Hihi,

Zachary heer - tudae iz my Purrdae! Sorree me anna my bruffur Clarence haz
bin kwyatt aggen. Weez seen lotz ov messijis bowt kitteez gowin to da bridj
or beein furry pawly-sik anna dis mayks us sad anna weez senned ar forts
anna purrs to effurrykitty owt dere **purrin**

Now, orl yuze hooz kummin to my Pawdee teleport to ar Bakk Gardin in da
YooKay now - derez lots of gud fud anna drink waytin - choklit Isekreem,
spergetty bollernays, lodes of toonaz, nip wine - bring mor wif yuze D

Zachary (Purrdae Boi) and Clarence

Yay!!! Happy happy purrday Zachary! I'ze brotted yew a hyoogh sammon
frum thu Pasifik Northwet!

Charlie Fennel