Old October 12th 03, 12:30 AM
Chakolate

Priscilla Ballou wrote in news:vze23t8n-
:

Hmmmm. I'm harking back to times in my college days when I'd hide in my
room, paranoid and stoned out of my gourd.

Yes, that's what made me think of the catnip. Pi *really* gets stoned on
the nip, too. After he's eaten whateve he was given, he rolls around on
the floor where the catnip was, and tries to bite anybody who comes by.

And the weight gain just seemed like "munchies".

Otherwise, I'm of no help to you at all, I'm afraid! Mine don't get
catnip that often.

Chakolate

--

On sadness:
The cure for this ill is not to sit still,