Old January 22nd 05, 02:35 PM
JBHajos

Default Anniversary

I'm "celebrating" seven years with RPCA, since January 1998. Cruising
down Memory Lane, thinking about what a joyride it's been. Grateful
to those who so warmly welcomed this ignorant, dumb-bunny into the
fold. Missing those who no longer post - TJ, Aim, HazelAz, and
others. Remembering buckets of tears shed for lost kitties -
Traveler, Dusty, Annabel Lee, Hale-Bopp, Berfert, Seth, Rocky, and too
many others. Tears shed for the loss of cyber-friends - Dave, JEM,
Sam's future daughter-in-law, Eve, Cheryl's son. Appreciating the
many, many things I've learned in asking for advice and in reading
informative posts by others. Thankful for the purrs offered when we
needed them. And, oh, the laughter! The tons of hilarious tales of
life with the furbabies!!

RPCA is the *only* Group I've continued with - have dropped all
others. Though it's grown tremendously, it's still the warm,
friendly, "feel-good" forum it was when I began. It's had some ups
and downs but gets through the downs with kindness and good humor.
Here's looking forward to seven more years!

Jeanne