Old June 5th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default Horrific Night

on Tue, 05 Jun 2007 01:55:09 GMT, Sherry wrote:

A tomcat probably got into the garage and killed the kitten. That is
*not*
unusual I'm wondering whether the poor thing could have been saved
from the
suffering.

Yep, my thought too since the mama was caring for the kitten properly and
it was thriving.

To the OP: please close the garage at night. How do you expect a mama cat
to defend her kittens, all of the--er now both--all by herself? I can't
imagine horrific it must have been not only for the poor kitten, but for
the mama to have to witness what happened. And please dispose of the
kitten's remains. Of course they aren't going near them. Why would they??

--
Lynne