Old March 1st 09, 03:55 AM posted to rec.arts.comics.strips,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joseph Nebus

Default GF inspires dog vs cat-people debate

Bobcat writes:

In his Royal Gazette column 'On the Money', Roger Crombie reopens the
cat people vs dog people debate by positing that dog people are
spenders, cat people are savers. His inspiration? I collection of Get
Fuzzy comic strips!

http://tinyurl.com/b2au58

That does seem like a grand theory although I'm not sure that the
author has actually met a second cat person, or dog person. (``Human
spenders live lives suffed with guilt and so derive vicarious
righteousness from keeping a dog in servitude'? Really?)

--
Joseph Nebus