Old April 27th 05, 08:07 PM
Philip

Philip wrote:
wrote:
Mary wrote:
"Philip" wrote in message
. net...
wrote:
Shoot a cat; save a lot of rabbits and
birds.

Since man is responsible for the decimation of habitat, poisons
and other destructive practices that kill more wildlfe than all
other things combined, will you be recommending shooting people
too?

Megan

Green Peace BS. So you are giving Tsunamis, volcanoes,
earthquakes, wildfires, freezing temperatures, and insects a pass.
Take your gibberish talking points and eat them. YOU are part of
"Man" until such time as you become bug or plant food.

Well, Sherry? How's your Assholeometer reading now?

Heh. He met Sherry's Assholio Criteria the moment he show his
obvious assholiness toward women.

Sherry

You women LOST more than you gained with Women's Lib. Like being a
man do you? I know that's what my wife would tell you.

That she likes being a man? Hey, that's *your* business.

Sherry

Sherry has been nipping at her namesake again.