Old April 27th 05, 08:14 PM
CatNipped

"Philip" wrote in message
news
CatNipped wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Well, Sherry? How's your Assholeometer reading now?

Heh. He met Sherry's Assholio Criteria the moment he show his obvious
assholiness toward women.

Sherry

This attitude is what I discerned just a little bit sooner and got
trashed by some here for pointing out - others who are now being
trashed in turn by him (cough*Lyn*cough). Whenever I see a man who
feels so clearly "superior" to beings weaker than himself (be it
women, children, or animals) red warning lights start going off in my
mind. It may be subtle, but if you've ever dealt with a abusive
person you get to know even the most subtle of signs to watch for,
the use of words that tips you off (it's developed in self-defense
and I really can understand how others won't pick up on it as soon).

CatNipped

Those little red lights ... in you mind ... you overdosed. You are damaged
goods, CN

See, like that, "damaged goods" - objectifying, belittling, implying that
women are the same as bartered items. Totally typical of an abusive
personality. And if a man is abusive towards women it's a sure bet children
and animals (especially cats - sigh) are not safe around him either.