Old August 5th 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeanne

Default Cheesy Movies

On Aug 4, 11:36*pm, Phoenix wrote:
Jeanne Hedge wrote:
Does it count as cheesy if it's intentionally cheesy?

My favorite cheesy movie (besides Attack of the Killer Tomatos, of
course!) (oh, and Plan 9 from Outer Space!) is....wait for it....

Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungles of Death!

Name the hackeneyed cliches! Find all the in-joke references to other
adventure and SF movies! Watch Adrienne Barbeau! Or...don't.

It's hysterically funny.

Oh, I *love* that movie! Bill Maher (the political talk-show guy),
Adrienne Barbeau, Shannon Tweed... now that's movie is great, it's so
(intentionally) bad!

Then there's "Swamp Thing", also with Adrienne Barbeau - not as
hilarious, but still goofball funny

Jeanne
via Google Groups