Old October 28th 08, 12:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

Default Scruffing

wrote:

Helen Wheels wrote:

These are a bit old but here is Orly (thankfully he is not too fussed
about spelling)
http://members.westnet.com.au/hcbart/inmates/orlie.html

and Tyler http://members.westnet.com.au/hcbart/inmates/tyler.html

What great cat pages! They're both very handsome fellows, the stories are
amusing, and so are the captions under the photos. They both seem like
great fur-friends.

I looked at all the others, too. Arthur had gorgeous-colored fur, kind
of an orangey-chocolate brown. I know that some black cats turn rust-colored
as they get older. My mother once had a black cat who turned into almost a
tortie when she got old. And I know I've seen Violetta's page, because I
distinctly remember that picture with the spider. Not much of a hunter,
is she?

Yes Arthur did go very "rusty" as he aged. Vi doesn't look much of a
hunter in that shot but by crikey she has done in a few of those spiders
in her day. As long as she doesn't start bringing me live ones as
presents...