Old February 18th 14, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Christina's address

On 2/18/2014 11:00 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , MaryL
wrote:
Several of you have requested Tweed's address. I do have it--at least,
it was her address several years ago when I was still on the RPCA
Holiday Card Exchange, and I have not seen any messages from her that
would indicate that she has moved. I haven't responded before now
because I have taken all steps possible to keep my information private,
and I don't want to publicize information for anyone else who also
might want to guard their privacy. If those of you who want to send
cards or notes will contact me at my email address, I will see if I can
help. I will contact Vicky first since she maintains the card list to
make sure that it is alright to exchange this information. My email
address that is attached to this message is valid except that you first
need to remove the "invalid" designation. Please be sure to include
the screen name and address that you use on rpca so that I will
recognize you.

MaryL

I'm thinking about your kind offer but it seems a bit odd to send a card
to the USA for you to end it back to a few miles of where I live. If you
see what I mean.

Judith

Yeah... that would be a little odd. But for those of us who don't live
in the UK, it's a nice offer. I just put a card in the mail for Mary to
foward to Christina.

Jill