Old February 18th 14, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Christina's address

Judith Latham wrote:

In article , MaryL
wrote:

"Judith Latham" wrote in message

In article , MaryL
wrote:
Several of you have requested Tweed's address. I do have it--at
least, it was her address several years ago when I was still on the
RPCA Holiday Card Exchange, and I have not seen any messages from her
that would indicate that she has moved. I haven't responded before
now because I have taken all steps possible to keep my information
private, and I don't want to publicize information for anyone else who
also might want to guard their privacy. If those of you who want to
send cards or notes will contact me at my email address, I will see if
I can help. I will contact Vicky first since she maintains the card
list to make sure that it is alright to exchange this information. My
email address that is attached to this message is valid except that
you first need to remove the "invalid" designation. Please be sure to
include the screen name and address that you use on rpca so that I
will recognize you.

MaryL

I'm thinking about your kind offer but it seems a bit odd to send a card
to the USA for you to end it back to a few miles of where I live. If you
see what I mean.

Judith

Judith Latham Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

That's true, but I don't know of any other way to get cards to
her without violating her wish to remain private. I originally got her
address when we were both participating in the holiday card list years
ago, but Vicky suggested this method because she says that Tweed wants
to preserve her privacy.

MaryL

This is a lovely idea.

I think she's right to protect her privacy, I do too, although I think my
address could be found fairly easily. I have requested to be removed for a
list but they are using old data and haven't done it. I must force that
through. If you can get it to work I think Tina will be surprised and
pleased and not lost any privacy. Nice one!!!

Is there anyone in the UK who has also participated in the card exchange,
who still has her address and could do the same thing as Mary, on behalf
of more local people who'd rather the card not have to cross the Atlantic
twice?

--
Joyce

I want freedom, the right to self expression, everyone's right to
beautiful radiant things. -- Emma Goldman