Old February 19th 14, 10:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Default Christina's address

Bastette wrote:

Is there anyone in the UK who has also participated in the card exchange,
who still has her address and could do the same thing as Mary, on behalf
of more local people who'd rather the card not have to cross the Atlantic
twice?

Yes, I do. I'm not in the card exchange but I have her contact details.
I'm sorry, I've only just read this thread. If any UK folks wish to send
Tweed a card, contact me (the email address here is valid) and I will
give you my address so you can post the card to her c/o me and I will
forward them all on to her in one envelope.

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com