Old October 16th 14, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

Default Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box

Been quite a while...

Working well. My modifications help a lot, but...

The cats are getting used to them. They do not pee on the backside.
They can go quite a bit without messing it up for such a small
box. But of course it's best to rake/roll it frequently. Even more
important is keeping as much litter as possible in the box, as
much as you can without wasting litter. That does a lot to keep it
clean. For example, it prevents clumps from sticking to the
bottom.

On a side note... I recently purchased another 160 pounds of litter
shipped (USA) for a total of $64. Amazing IMO.