Old July 30th 08, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Popping back in

Marina wrote:

Hi there. Got my laptop working, sort of at least.

Glad to hear from you. I saw one of your other posts before this
one and for a moment I thought your vacation was already over!

Updates: no one has fallen into the sea since I last posted.

That's good to know. It sounds very dramatic when you put it that way.

We're having a hot, dry spell and are seeing a lot of Flat Cat Syndrome.
The cats love rolling around on the smooth warm cliffs. I think my niece
has numerous pictures of them doing this. She said she's taken over
1,000 photos here, so it will be some time before she has them organized
and uploaded to flickr. But it will be worth the wait, I promise.

I know it will!

Hope you're having a great time.

--
Joyce ^..^