Old February 9th 11, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default Mor Snomonsturs!!

On Feb 9, 5:53*am, Cheryl wrote:
Furst mor sumkats (an Meomiez komplaints bout washin hurk frum thu
cushin anna covur uv thu luvseet wuz rilly egzagerated!) anna now more
snomonsturs - bout 20 cm. They purrdikted this wun pritty gud. As
youshual, I wented Out to help Meomie wif thus snowmonsturs, butted she
musta still bein suspishus bout thu sumcats anna hurk, cuz wen I wanted
In (wich wuz pritty sune) she wudnt opin thu door wiv sum eggskuse bout
how she needed tu move more snowmonsturs furst.

I no we hazn't had neerly as much snomonsturs as sum playces this yeer,
butted thatz why we gits a bit eggsited wen we gits sum. Or I iz. Notted
Meomie so much, an Cinnamon nevvur evun wants tu git Out inna snow.

--
Sam

Mom normally likes snow monsters, but this is getting a bit much. We
have had 138" of snow in Syracuse, and much higher totals nearer Lake
Ontario. Roofs are collapsing from the weight of the snow, and another
1-2 feet of snow is predicted for this afternoon and tonight in
'persistent squall' areas east/south east of the lake. Grrr!

Buzzy