Old February 10th 11, 11:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Mor Snomonsturs!!

soft hatez looze doggiez anna kittez beclawz dey iz hungree enufta mezz uppa
garbage, hersef iz reallee angree atta hoominz whut letz dem looze, OEJ
On 2011-02-09 3:58 PM, rafflescat wrote:

Dis wud be tutu cold fur usses. Cept fur wunce we has neffur effun bin
owt dis wintur - dat soots myneself . Yu arr kynd tu hewp yure Meomie
mooff da snow...is cold.
Mai Meomie notyced dat da dafferdills ar up fru da soyle awreddy n she
wus moanin dat da cwokusses has bin eeten (wunce moar) by dem sneeky
thieffy bwack cwoze. We hate dem cwoze. Day eet da bulbs. Meomie ses
shees gonna pwant dem at nite so dem cwoze dont see hur!
But wees happy dat dem dafferdills ar gwowin!
Harry

Eny daffydills or krokuses that started tu gro heer now wud get a turribul
shok! It turned kold lasted nite (-9 C atted leest, wivout wind chill) an
thu wind camed up an thu plows had piled up sno on Meomiez path almos tu
hur waste wen she camed home lasted nite aftur thu konsert and hadda dig
it agin inna cold wind.

We has krowz, butted duznt see them offin. we haz pijins anna seegulls tu,
an liddle brown jobbies, thatz liddul brown burdies we duznt no thu name
uv. (Meomie sez sum uv them is starlingz.) An dux, butted thu dux lives
inna ponds an not neer us. Thu hoomins duznt seem tu lyke seegullz much
cuz they made a rool that all garbij hadda ben in bins or cuvured wif
nettin so thu seegulls cudnt eet it an make a mess.

So it WUZNT cats (or d*gs) that wuz makin a mess wif thu garbig!!

--
Sam