Old September 13th 13, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet,free.spirit
[email protected]

Default Upside down packaging tape, no more chewing on electrical cords

On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 19:02:52 -0700, "Bill Graham"

On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 03:58:06 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

Full of **** up to its eyebrows...

See for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ltFuEKCnM4

Yes. This is an updated version of the device I saw. This one didn;t
actually require that the operator touch the saw blade. the one I saw
required actual contact with the blade, whqch necessitates stopping the
blade in les than one tooth's travel in order to not damage the skin. And
this meqns that there was some damage done to the blace by the stopping
mechanism.

Some? In the video I saw the blade and the whole drive mechanism were
toast. The inventor admitted that was a bit of a drawback but argued
it was cheaper than losing fingers.