Old August 13th 08, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Cats and 'private time'

Marina wrote:
Yowie wrote:

--
"because its more fun being evil" - Jarppi, _The Dudesons_

Wow, Yowie. Where did you hear about Finland's finest (not)?

They are shown very late at night on some cable channel Joel was flipping
through. He thought they were great (rolls eyes) so found more of their
exploits on YouTube, and the love affair was born.

But hey, 4 young hunky guys with blonde hair, blue eyes and exotic accents
prepared to get naked.... Yup, I'll watch that. (even though I roll my eyes
and think 'idiots' and berate myself for watching such trash, I am still
strangely fixated when they are onthe TV and/or monitor...).

I did like the quote, though.

Yowie
--
"because its more fun to be evil" - Jarppi, _The Dudesons_