Old December 9th 03, 09:41 AM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for Ramona's arm and lots of gentle hugs for
her and others who are hurting,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
was very nice. snip
Although she didn't ask, Ramona could use a few extra purrs for herself
right now. She was petting one of Dianne's cats the other day and the
cat bit her to indicate she was tired of being petted. Ramona said it
was a very light bite but her arm is horribly infected!! She went to the

Emergency Room and they gave her an injection of antibiotics and a
course of oral antibiotics but her arm looks much worse than mine did
when I was admitted for IV antibiotics. Her hand is swollen and the red

infection runs up her arm almost to her elbow. I am terribly worried
about her. They assured me that it looks much better than it did when
she went to the hospital but it still looks very bad. I'm sure a few
purrs and healing thoughts would help greatly.

It was a very emotional afternoon but I'm glad that I had the
opportunity to go so that all of the Nash's would know that we were all
thinking of them right now.

Julie