Old February 5th 18, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Ping ! Booker

wrote:

On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 8:45:58 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
Booker, I rememfurr dat yu wanted tu get aktiff in rpcc???
Heow bowt beink Assistant to Vice Prez Grand Pooh-Bah.
Yu kin lern da ropes while Sunnydance and I get oldur an think bowt
retirerink, an hewlp in da BooTeek sumtimz. an sine yur nayme
(sumtymes) like dis:

Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah

BOOKS here
ai wud beh honored tu beh Assistant to Vice Prez Grand Pooh-Bah uh huh
n ai kan ulso hulp Ranger MacDude wif da misceef ishues az wull
Fangu vury mutch Mme Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah

A Meowmie waits fur directions on da list. The Grsnd Pooh-bah is
practicing wif excel(ent) software so it is not moot fur mee to post
just now or update until she says it's ok.