Old February 6th 04, 04:51 PM
AVP

Default Great Cat Photos ---

Hi

I have put links to some photographs that you might be
interested in seeing and perhaps bidding on at auction - I
love cats and have two of my own - if anyone would like to
see photos of my "Happy" a beautiful tuxedo cat click here
... HERE
scroll down the page to see him.

Here are the links to the vintage photos ....

Old Photo STATELY CAT on STOOL Among PLANTS

Old Photo LADY Holds BEAUTIFUL CAT Vintage

Old Photo SNEAKY CAT Guards MAIL BOX

Old Photo CAT in FOUNTAIN Haunting Eyes SUPER

Old Photo CAT w Candlesticks TONGUE Out NICE

Old Photo CRYING CAT Fluffy Kitty SWEET Puss

Old Photo CAT on PORCH in PROFILE Fantastic